It hit me hard today, the number of UFOs I have. My brother, who never sends me anything quilt related, sent me an advertisement for a quilter's PH.D. (Projects half done) shirt. And to add insult to injury, today was the day I set aside to officially compile my UFO list.
Truth hurts, doesn't it? Don't worry, I'm not really upset. Just trying to take it all in stride. I have all sorts of projects in various stages
- Diamonds in the Sky - still hand piecing
- Civil Unrest - quilted, needs binding, label, hanger
- Modern Unrest -quilted, needs binding, label, hanger
- Aviatrix Medallion -fabric pulled
- 2015 Mystery - need to fix block measurements
- Guild Mystery - need to finish piecing top, etc.
- Johnny Mac - need tweak on top, finish back, etc.
- Cotton+Steel - fabric pulled
- Scrappy Windmill -fabric pulled
- QAYG -determine if worth it to continue. If so, finish blocks
- BW Solids - fabric pulled
- Lady liberty table topper - finish/repair
- Lisa's quilt top - determine next steps
- Kaffe-a-palooza - add border, etc
- Autumn leaves swap blocks - determine layout, etc.
- Japanese Taupes -fabric pulled
- Beatrice's quilt - will pull fabric today and start adapt. Due in March
Yikes! I've got some sewing to do!