I'm sure you've forgotten this -- the Evening Bloom Quilt?
- I have one quilt top completed, with backing and ready to sandwich. This is that Evening Bloom quilt that's been UFO-ing about the last couple of years. Today I'm taking the step of buying thread for it.
- The other is the camera quilt. It needs border quilting and binding, then I can call it done.
- I have an Asian wall hanging/table runner that needs quilting (it's pinned and ready to go!).
- I have another wall hanging that's sandwiched and ready to be quilted and embellished as well.
- Also have another old block swap top that needs a backing and sandwiching.
- Oh, and I am currently working on Critter's (grandbaby #2's) quilt. I'm at a stopping point on that, as I need some advice on how to proceed.
- I have some vintage squares that need to be set into a top and finished.
- Doll clothes for grandbaby #1
- (edited to add) And I totally forgot my Kaffeapalooza quilt!
The Camera Quilt
Lots in my project queue. I'm confident that I will complete at least one project over the weekend. It's just a matter of prioritizing them.
Block swap top (so far)
Today is Ben Franklin day, so I'll be taking Critter's quilt stuff with me. My goal is to get past my creative block on this project and finish the top and backing. It's a lofty goal, but I think if I stay focused I can do it. I want to have this one ready to quilt for the weekend. That will get me a couple days at home to get it pin-basted and ready.
Who knows... I may get super-productive and go sweat shop on y'all and get it all done!